Trusted Advisor Refresher
Purpose of the Course
DLF Training is CPD-accredited by the CPD Certification Service.
Delegate groups who would benefit from this course
- Those who have already completed the two day accredited Trusted Assessor course
- Newly qualified O.T. who do not require accreditation.
Delegate employment area
- Social Services
- Community employment
- Reablement Team
- Hospital Discharge Team
- Private care sector for the elderly
- Employed under the direct payment scheme
- Domiciliary Care
- Refresh knowledge of the Trusted Assessor’s assessment process
- Use Trusted Assessor skills to consider case studies
- Gain confidence through practical equipment tasks
- Understand the implications of the retail model for Trusted Assessor.
Once you have completed the Trusted Assessor Training you will have an accredited award at level 4, this is accredited by the OCN London.
You will also be automatically registered with the DLF Trusted Assessor registration scheme,
you will have access to online information and support to help you in your new role and will receive updates to know when you need to refresh your skills.